You're able to sync the files from your iOS devices using the iCloud Drive or just by downloading the cloud storage app like Google Drive or Dropbox (the account which is connected to PDF Expert app on your iOS device). After that, you can perform the uploading of files to the chosen cloud storage in the iOS version of the app and be able to access them on your Mac computer and vice versa.
June 07, 2018
How can I sync the files between the macOS and iOS versions of PDF Expert app?
As far as I can see, there are no folders in PDF Expert for Mac. Am I able to sync files across platforms in your app?
- Work with PDFs across iOS and Mac
- What is the difference between the AppStore and the website versions of PDF Expert for Mac?
- How can I connect the PDF Expert on my devices: MacBook and iPad?
- Can I put a PDF Expert license key from iPad to Mac program?
- How to connect PDF editing between iPad, iPhone, and Mac?