We offer a 7-day trial with full functionality for Mac to make it possible for users to test suitability and effectiveness.
- Start a free trial
- Upgrade PDF Expert
- Why does the “trial expired” message appear after a purchase?
Start a free trial
- Download the app from our website.
- Activate the trial. You’ll get a pop-up message offering to start the trial in the Intro Flow and if you don’t activate it there, it’ll appear again once you try editing a PDF file.
- After successfully starting the trial, you’ll get access to the full app functionality for 7 days. Then, you can upgrade PDF Expert to continue your ultimate PDF experience.
Upgrade PDF Expert
To upgrade PDF Expert, click the blue 'Buy Full Version' button on the toolbar at the top and follow the onscreen instructions.
The “trial expired” message appears after a purchase
Solutions to this situation depend on where you bought the app: our website or the Apple Store.
If the purchase was made on the website, please activate the license:
- Open the app and click 'PDF Expert' at the top left of your screen.
- Select 'License' in the app’s menu bar and enter your license.
If the purchase was made from the App Store, please reinstall the version you're currently running:
- Open the Finder and find PDF Expert in the Applications folder.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose 'File' > 'Move to Trash'.
- Then, please make sure you're using the same Apple ID you've used to make a purchase and download the app from the App Store.