February 20, 2020
Few questions regarding e-signature and stamps
I'm a long term user of PDFPen Pro and various other PDF apps (like PDF Toolkit+) and have been impressed with how you've integrated so many features into the single app.
I have a few questions this far into my trial...
- Why is it possible to have only four signatures in My Signatures?
- Where are these files store on the Mac?
- Is it possible to edit the Standard Stamps?
- Can other graphic files be added to the Standard Stamps set? (eg certain emojis)?
Thanks for another great Readdle app. I use Documents and am just getting into Spark which I'm liking so much more than Apple Mail!
As for your questions, please let me answer them one by one:
- For now, we allow storing 4 signatures - I'm not sure it's gonna be revised in the future, but we're still working on the improvements. Please stay tuned!
- The files are stored on your Mac depending on the location you're downloading them to (e.g. in Downloads in Finder).
- Standard stamps can't be edited - you can add Custom Stamps.
- For now, there's no way to do so.
Was this article helpful?YesNo
Thanks for your feedback! 😊