To keep all the changes in PDF file, there is an option to save your file as 'Flattened Copy'. Flattening is a process of applying all annotations, form data and markups to a PDF. No changes can be made to annotations or form data after the flattening. To save your documents as Flattened copy please click 'File' in the main menu on the top bar > select 'Save as Flatten..'. You can also send the file out via email as a flattened copy - for this, click 'Share' next to the search bar > select 'Mail as Flatten..'.
February 10, 2020
How to make annotations visible after printing or sending PDF via email?
I filled out a form including two signatures and saved it to iCloud Drive. When I print the form, all these fields are empty.
- Why some edits in PDF disappear when opened with other software?
- How to make annotations created in PDF Expert visible for other programs?
- I got the PDF Expert on my iPhone and iPad. How can I use it on my Mac?
- Can I put a PDF Expert license key from iPad to Mac program?
- How to connect PDF editing between iPad, iPhone, and Mac?
- How to print a PDF with annotations?