There is no possibility to create folders in PDF Expert for Mac like in PDF Expert 6 for iOS. This is due to the fact that macOS, unlike iOS platform, has the file management system, so there is no need to implement an extra one inside the app. You can open you file directly from Finder.
October 11, 2017
Is there a possibility to manage folders in PDF Expert for Mac?
I am beginning to build quite a large number of PDFs and while I own these two apps I cannot easily see a straight forward way to create a folder management system where I can store them in groups.
- Is there an OCR function hidden somewhere?
- I got the PDF Expert on my iPhone and iPad. How can I use it on my Mac?
- How to install PDF Expert for Mac if I haven't received my license?
- Can I put a PDF Expert license key from iPad to Mac program?
- How to connect PDF editing between iPad, iPhone, and Mac?
- Few questions regarding e-signature and stamps