Add more colors to the palette/Customize colors in the palette
You’re given color options for all the annotation tools in the app. Apart from the standard colors, you can customize them by doing as follows: Click on any of the tools to activate them, click the Color Wheel, choose...Read More Helpful
How to add pictures to PDFs. Annotating PDFs
With PDF Expert, you can add images to a PDF file. There are two ways to add images to the PDF file:
- Annotation tools: click Annotate > Right-click > Add image. In this case, images are added as annotations.
- Edit tools: click Edit...
How to sign documents. Annotating PDFs
With PDF Expert you can sign a PDF document or a form by placing your personal signature any place within the document or in a signature field.
To add a signature:
- Open a PDF.
- Select Annotate.
- Tap the Signature icon on the annotations toolbar...
Export as Document and as Flatten
Files you work with in PDF Expert can be saved in two ways:
- As an Original document (File->Save as or Shift+Cmd+S). All changes in the file will be accessible for further editing.
- As a Flattened copy (File->Save as Flatten). The content of the File is saved as one layer.