Edit images in a PDF. Editing PDFs
PDF Expert for Mac allows you to edit existing images in a PDF file, add new ones, and convert images to PDFs while adding them as new pages of a PDF file.
You can add images using both Annotation (Annotate > Right-click > Add image) and Edit (Edit > Image) modes. To edit an image you placed in a file, enable the mode you used to add the image. Edit mode provides numerous tools for...Read More Helpful
Edit text in PDFs. Editing PDFs
To start editing, activate the Edit tools by clicking the icon in the top toolbar. PDF Expert allows adding text to a PDF file as well as replacing and editing it.
Add a new text block to a PDF
You can add new text blocks, words, or fill in flat forms without interactive form fields using the Text tool.Read More Helpful
Export as Document and as Flatten
Files you work with in PDF Expert can be saved in two ways:
- As an Original document (File->Save as or Shift+Cmd+S). All changes in the file will be accessible for the further editing.
- As a Flattened copy (File->Save as Flatten). The content of the File is saved as one layer. Annotations, stamps, signatures and form fields can’t be edited after the Save.
How to sign documents. Annotating PDFs
With PDF Expert you can sign a PDF document or a form by placing your personal signature any place within the document or in a signature field.
To add a signature:
- Open a PDF.
- Select Annotate.
- Tap the Signature icon on the annotations toolbar...
How to add pictures to PDFs. Annotating PDFs
With PDF Expert, you can add images to a PDF file. There are two ways to add images to the PDF file:
- Annotation tools: click Annotate > Right-click > Add image. In this case, images are added as annotations.
- Edit tools: click Edit...