Convert JPG to PDF on Mac – 3 easy ways
You’ve taken multiple pictures and want to email them to someone. The best solution is to create a PDF from those images and attach the file to your message. In this way, you’ll make sure your images are protected from editing and your recipient can conveniently view them on any device.
You can convert a picture to a PDF with PDF Expert, a fast and reliable PDF app for your Mac. The whole process is pretty straightforward and takes just a few clicks.
Get PDF Expert for free, and let’s explore three different ways to convert JPG to PDF.
1. Create a PDF from images with drag & drop
- Download PDF Expert and open the app.
- Simply drag & drop the image you wish to convert on the PDF Expert screen. You can select multiple files by holding the Ctrl button.
- You’ll see a prompt asking if you’d like to create a PDF from these images. Click Create.
- Voila! PDF Expert has converted your image.
2. Convert an image to a PDF using the PDF Expert icon
- Get PDF Expert if you haven’t done so yet.
- Launch the app. The PDF Expert icon appears in the Dock.
- Right-click on the icon and select Options > Keep in Dock.
- Now you can simply drag any image on the icon, and PDF Expert converts it to PDF for you. This handy feature works even if PDF Expert isn’t launched at the moment.
3. Combine images into a PDF from the PDF Expert menu
- Download PDF Expert and launch it.
- In the top left corner of the screen, click File > New > From Images.
- Select the pictures you’d like to convert. You can pick multiple files by holding the Ctrl button.
- In the pop-up window, click Create.
- PDF Expert has combined all the selected images into a single PDF file. Now, you can save it or edit the file further.
Get PDF Expert for free, and let’s convert some images to PDF!