There are so many documents we need to sign: Contracts, invoices, tax declarations, project plans, and many more. Today we have various solutions to digitize the whole process of signing documents. If you're a proud Apple fan, PDF Expert provides the best signing experience out there. If you need to sign any document while you're traveling, download PDF Expert and you’ll be able to do it on the go from your iPhone or iPad.
Get PDF Expert for free, and let's see how to sign PDFs!
8 simple steps to sign a PDF on iPhone or iPad
- Open a document you want to sign.
- Select Fill & Sign on the top toolbar.
- Tap Signature .
- To add your own signature, tap Create New Signature.
- If you need another person to sign a PDF, select Customer Signature. This is a one-time signature that isn't saved in the app and can't be copied to other documents.
- Scribble your signature. You can select color and thickness on the top toolbar.
- Tap where you want to insert the signature.
- You can move and resize a signature in the document.
PDF Expert saves the signatures you create so the next time you'll be able to sign a PDF with just three taps!
Sign PDFs across all your devices
PDF Expert works across iPhone, iPad, and Mac and syncs your signatures if you’re signed into the same iCloud account on all devices. So you can easily create a beautiful signature with the Apple Pencil on your iPad and use it on your Mac later.
Great signing tools together with powerful editing features and an effortless-to-use design make PDF Expert the go-to PDF app for iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
Download PDF Expert from the App Store now!