Not so long ago, when you received an email with a contract, you had to print it, sign with a pen, scan the signed document and send it back. Fortunately, now you can electronically sign PDFs to save time, paper, and ink.
If you're wondering how to sign a PDF on Mac, PDF Expert provides the best signing experience on the platform. Say, you want to annotate a contract or add a few notes before actually signing it, get PDF Expert and you'll be able to make all those changes from the box and negotiate better terms.
How to sign a PDF on Mac:
- Download PDF Expert for free.
- Open the document you want to sign (simple invoice template for example).
- Click Annotate on the top toolbar.
- Select the Signature tool.
- To add a new signature, click the plus button at the top right of the screen.
- You can type your name, sign off using a trackpad, or upload an image of your signature.
- Drag and drop a signature into your document. Move and resize it the way you wish.
You’ll love signing documents with PDF Expert, here’s why:
- Save time – PDF Expert saves your signatures, so the next time you'll be able to sign a PDF with just three clicks! All you’ll need to do is right-click anywhere in the document and pick Signature > My signature.
- Sign documents across devices – PDF Expert syncs your signatures across your Mac, iPhone, and iPad. You can create a beautiful signature with the Apple Pencil on your iPad and then you can use it to sign a PDF on Mac.
- Fill out forms effortlessly – PDF Expert easily finds special signature fields in your PDFs. It saves your time by automatically adjusting each signature size to fit the field.
PDF Expert is a go-to PDF app for Mac, iPad, and iPhone that can help you with any task, from editing and annotating to merging and password-protecting PDFs.
Download PDF Expert right now!