PDF files are perfect for sharing as your document always looks just as you’ve intended. With PDF Expert, you can easily create a PDF from scratch or make PDFs from other files like documents or images.
Get PDF Expert for free, and let’s see how to create a PDF.
How to make a PDF on Mac
- Download PDF Expert for free.
- At the top left of the screen, click File > New.
- Select Empty Document.
That’s it! You’ve created a blank PDF and can now type on it, add images, annotations, add more pages, and more. Explore all the tools PDF Expert has to offer.
How to create a PDF from Word, images, and other files
- Get PDF Expert and launch the app.
- Click File > New at the top left corner of the screen.
- To make a PDF from Word files or spreadsheets, select From File.
- To turn images into a PDF, select From Images.
- Pick the files you’d like to convert to PDF and click Create.
As you can see, it takes just a few clicks to create PDFs from your Word documents, presentations, images, or spreadsheets.
Once you’ve created a PDF file, PDF Expert lets you edit it in many ways – from signing and adding text to inserting more pages or redacting sensitive data.
Download PDF Expert and make your PDF life easy!