Sometimes you work with a PDF document that has some unnecessary pages. With PDF Expert, you can edit any PDF in a matter of seconds. Check out the steps below on how to delete PDF pages.
How to delete pages in PDF
- Open your PDF in PDF Expert.
- Click the Page thumbnails icon in the upper left corner.
- Click a page you want to remove and click the Delete button.
Alternatively, you can activate the Page thumbnails if you select View > Thumbnail or press CMD + 4.
- To delete a range of pages, press and hold the Shift key and select the first and last page in a range of PDF pages.
- If you want to delete PDF pages that don’t go one by one, press and hold the Command key and click the pages you want to delete.
In case you need to separate a PDF into several files, instead of duplicating a file and deleting pages, you can extract the necessary pages and create a new PDF.
- Open the file in PDF Expert.
- Click the Page thumbnails icon.
- Select the pages you need in a new PDF and click Extract.
- Select All pages in one file or Each page in a separate file and click Save.
- Your new file with extracted pages is saved. You can also delete PDF pages from the original file if needed.
That’s it. As you see, it’s really easy to delete a page in PDF, remove and extract PDF pages. PDF Expert is a great tool for managing PDF pages, editing PDFs, and converting them into different formats. Save time and effort, completing any PDF task in seconds.
Download PDF Expert today, and see how easy it is to work with PDFs.