How to print PDFs with PDF Expert
Although you can often avoid printing PDF documents, sometimes you still need hard copies. Let’s see how to print a PDF on Mac with PDF Expert, a fast, reliable, and easy-to-use PDF app:
- Download PDF Expert for free.
- Open the PDF you want to print.
- Click File in the top left corner of the screen.
- Select Print. Alternatively, just use the ⌘P keyboard shortcut.
- Adjust the printing options if needed and press Print.
That’s it! Besides printing, PDF Expert can do any PDF task, from editing and annotating to merging and password-protecting PDFs. Trusted by millions of people and awarded by Apple, it’s a go-to PDF app for Mac. Check our how-to guides to explore all its powers.