4 simple steps that explain how to save a PDF on your iPhone or iPad:
- Download PDF Expert for Free.
- Click on the Share button in the browser.
- Tap on Options > and choose PDF instead of Automatic.
- Tap on Copy to PDF Expert to save the PDF file on iPhone or iPad.
The PDF file format has many advantages, so it’s no surprise that it has fast become one of the most widely used file formats on the web. It’s 2021, and millions of websites today use PDFs as a way for users to download & save documents such as bills, receipts, invoices, forms, etc. Here is a simple guide that explains how to save a file as PDF on iPhone or iPad.
How to Save PDF on iPhone or iPad
iOS makes it very easy to export and save any PDF file from the browser onto your device, into any app of your choosing. Here’s how to do that:
- Download PDF Expert for Free from the App Store.
- Open the PDF document that you want to save in Safari or any other browsers you may use.
- Tap on the Share icon — this is located at the bottom on iPhone and at the top-right on an iPad.
- Next, tap on the PDF Expert icon.
That’s it. Your file is automatically saved in PDF Expert. Using this feature, you can save PDFs on your iPhone 12 or any other iOS device. You can open the app to view the PDF or perform other actions such as edit PDF, merge PDF, convert PDF on iPhone, etc. whenever you want.
Now every time you come across a PDF file while browsing the web, you can easily save it as a PDF file on your iPhone or iPad.
PDF Expert can also connect to all major cloud storage services such as iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc. so that you can open PDF files stored on these services or even download and save PDF files from Google Drive or other similar websites. Alternatively, you can just save PDF files to the Files app on your iOS device.
PDF Expert is a fantastic PDF editor for iPhone & iPad that makes working with PDFs incredibly easy. It has a variety of features and offers everything you’d need when working with PDF files.
Download PDF Expert for Free and start saving PDFs on your iPhone or iPad.