TL;DR. PDF Expert now makes online presentations a breeze, letting you easily share and collaborate on PDFs via FaceTime.
In these turbulent times, we find ourselves working from various environments: at home, at the office, or somewhere in between. From educators giving online lectures to freelancers discussing projects with their clients on the go, we often need to jump into calls and share our screens with others.
While an iPad is the perfect device for working from any location, the presentation experience it provides is far from perfect, especially when it comes to collaboration. But not anymore.
With PDF Expert, you don’t need to rush to the desktop whenever you need to hold an online presentation. It now integrates with FaceTime, letting you effortlessly share your screen and draw on the slides together with others.
This is a free update, so give it a try and enjoy a real-time shared experience together.
Get the latest PDF Expert version, and let’s jump in!
How to make presentations with PDF Expert and FaceTime
- Make sure you have iOS 15.1 or later.
- Start a FaceTime call with others and launch PDF Expert.
- Open the file you wish to present.
- Tap Start Presenting in a pop-up message.
- Other people should tap Open in FaceTime to see your presentation.
- That’s it! Now, you can tap the Pen icon to draw over the slides and point things out. Other people can do the same to keep the conversation going. The notes will disappear automatically, leaving your PDF intact.
- Other people on the call can share their files as well (think about a team meeting with multiple presenters). For this, they just need to tap the Folder icon at the bottom left and pick the file they want to share.
- Tap Replace Existing and all people on the call will see the new file.
- To stop sharing your screen, just tap the cross icon at the top right corner of the screen.
It’s all that simple! Besides helping you create and edit documents, PDF Expert now lets you effortlessly present them to others.
We hope this update will help you stop worrying about tech and focus on doing your best in this hybrid work environment.
Get PDF Expert now and let us know what you think!