There are situations when you may need to type on a PDF, from providing feedback to filling out a form. Fortunately, you can easily add text to PDFs with PDF Expert, the go-to PDF app for Mac used by 6 million people.
Get PDF Expert for free and let’s see how to type on a PDF.
How to type on a PDF
- Download PDF Expert.
- Open your file and click Annotate on the toolbar.
- Select the Text tool.
- Click where you want to add text and start typing.
- Adjust the font, text size, and color on the sidebar.
- You can move the text box across your document with drag and drop.
How to edit existing text in a PDF
Although PDFs aren’t editable by design, PDF Expert lets you modify the existing PDF text in a few clicks:
- Open your file in PDF Expert.
- Select Edit on the toolbar.
- Click on the text you want to edit and start typing.
- Click anywhere on the blank space to save the changes.
Whenever you need to edit a PDF, give PDF Expert a try. With powerful tools and effortless design, it helps you with any PDF task, from signing and filling to merging and annotating.