Need to convert a PDF into an editable Word file? This is a breeze with PDF Expert, the go-to PDF app for Mac. Check this short video to see how to convert PDF to Word on your Mac.
How to turn PDF into Word on Mac
- Download PDF Expert for free and launch the app.
- Drag & Drop your PDF file into the app to open it.
- Select Export on the top toolbar.
- Select the to Word option.
- Choose the desired filename and where you want to save the file(s).
- Choose whether you want to save the file using the Word 2007 (.docx) file format or using the Word 97 (.doc) file format, then click Save.
Congratulations! With the help of PDF Expert, you just learned how to change a PDF to a Word document on a Mac. This file can now be opened and edited in Microsoft Word.
Similarly, you can also convert Word files to PDFs with PDF Expert.
PDF Expert is the go-to PDF app for Mac. With the right set of tools and effortless design, it can help you with any PDF task. Read and annotate books, take notes, edit PDFs, sign documents, and more.