How to Save iPhone Notes as PDF in 5 Quick Steps:
- Download PDF Expert for Free to save the PDF into.
- Open the note you want to save from the Notes app.
- Tap the three dots at the top right, then tap on Send a Copy, and then Print.
- On the print preview image, use the two finger gesture to enlarge.
- Tap the share icon at the top right, then tap on the PDF Expert icon to save the note as PDF on iPhone.
The built-in Notes app on iPhone is already a fantastic note-taking utility that Apple includes for free. Along with simple text-notes, the Notes app also allows you to create notes with annotations, images, tables, etc. It’s almost as equipped as a basic word processor, but in the form of a simple-to-use iPhone app. Many people have hundreds of notes stored in the Notes app. Many times, you may need to export one or more notes from the Notes app to share them with someone. Here’s a simple guide that explains how to easily save notes as PDF on iPhone.
How to Save iPhone Notes as PDF
Apple recently undertook a complete overhaul of the Notes app, so the previous method of saving notes as PDF no longer works. Here’s a new method that simplifies how to export notes from the iPhone Notes app and save them as PDF files.
- Download PDF Expert for Free from the App Store, which you’ll need to save the PDF files into.
- Launch the Apple Notes app and open the note that you want to save as a PDF file.
- Tap on the three dots at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on the Send a Copy option.
- On the next screen, tap on Print.
- When you see the print preview image as shown below, use the two finger gesture to enlarge the preview into full screen.
- Next, tap on the Share icon at the bottom-left corner.
- Now tap on the PDF Expert icon to save a copy of the note as a PDF file into the PDF Expert app.
Once the file is saved, you can open PDF Expert to view the PDF or perform other actions such as edit PDF, merge PDF, convert PDF on iPhone, etc. whenever you want.
PDF Expert is a fantastic app for editing PDFs on iPhone & iPad. It makes working with PDFs incredibly easy. It has a variety of features and offers everything you’d need when working with PDF files.
Download PDF Expert for Free and start saving PDFs on your iPhone or iPad.