You’ve asked – we delivered! PDF Expert jumps into the new 2022 year with a much-awaited update, letting you convert PDFs into other formats like Word files or images.
PDF Expert is the ultimate PDF app that brings desktop-class PDF editing to your iPhone and iPad. Many of you use and love the built-in converter that lets you turn anything into a PDF. Now you can do vice versa! With today’s update, PDF Expert supports conversion to and from Word, Excel, PowerPoint, JPG, PNG, TXT, and more.
Here are a few examples:
- Turn a PDF into a DOC and edit it in Word.
- Export a PDF into Excel to work with numbers and formulas.
- Convert PDFs into images for easy social sharing.
Get PDF Expert now, and let’s see how to convert PDFs!
How to convert PDF to Word and other formats:
- Make sure to get the latest PDF Expert version.
- Open the file you wish to convert.
- Jump to the Export tab on the toolbar. If you don’t see such an option, tap the + button on the toolbar and select Export.
- Pick the file format you’d like to convert your PDF to.
- Select if you’d want to save the file in PDF Expert or share it right away.
And that’s it! You’ve exported your PDF as a Word file, text, or image while the original document remained intact.
The built-in PDF converter is a part of the PDF Expert PRO subscription at $49.99/year. The PRO subscription also allows you to edit the text and images in PDFs, sign documents, redact sensitive data, and more.
The current PDF Expert PRO subscribers get the new converting functionality at no extra cost.
Our team hopes PDF Expert will help you start the new year on a high note. There’s something special coming in 2022, so stay tuned.
Get PDF Expert now and let us know what you think!