PDF Expert is now available with new cross-platform accounts, becoming the go-to PDF app for iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
One account for all Apple devices
PDF Expert introduces a single account for all your Apple devices: iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
Now you don’t need to purchase Mac and iOS versions separately. Once you subscribe to PDF Expert on Mac, you also get the iOS version, with all its Premium features and vice versa.
A cross-device account enables you to work from anywhere and take advantage of the unique capabilities of each device. Read PDF on the go with the Reading Mode designed specifically for iPhones. Sign PDFs on an iPad with an Apple Pencil and reuse this signature on Mac in two clicks. Recognize text in scanned PDFs with a fast and precise OCR technology on your Mac.
There is free 7-day access to Premium with no commitment – download PDF Expert and check it in action.
Powerful new tools for your Mac
Besides cross-device accounts, today’s update brings much-awaited features to PDF Expert for Mac:
- Brand-new design including Dark Mode that’s effortless to use – we improved every detail to help you get your work done easier and faster. This update also brings the much-awaited Dark Mode to please your eyes.
- Conversion to and from PDF to Word and other formats – turn PDFs into Word, Excel, TXT, JPG, PNG, and PowerPoint files and vice versa.
- Smart OCR technology – convert scanned PDFs into text, so you can copy, highlight, and search through PDFs.
- Smart Enhance – improve the quality of scanned PDFs: fix contrast, remove distortion, edit margins, split pages, and more.
Read more about the new tools in PDF Expert for Mac.
PDF Expert pricing becomes simpler and more transparent. Here’s what you need to know:
- PDF Expert introduces a single subscription for iPhone, iPad, and Mac with 7-day free access to Premium for all new users (no-commitment) and then $79.99/year, ($11.99/month)
- Those who require only the Mac version can purchase a lifetime license for $139.99.
- Existing customers retain all the features they had before and keep them forever. For new features (OCR, PDF to Word conversion, scan enhancement, and cross-device access), they can upgrade to Premium with 50% off the first year.
It’s time to get the best-in-class PDF editing for all your Apple devices.